1. Back-to-back isolation garment is made of 80% polyester +20%PU coated fabric with good waterproof property and can be washed and reused.
2. Press the transparent tape after the sewing of the operating garment, seal the key parts firmly, use the edge strip around the collar, and use Velcro for the overlapping of the back collar, which is convenient to adjust the size of the collar.
3. The cuff is flexible, not overstaffed and easy to work; The back is fully open and the waist is fastened by a cloth band, which can be fastened according to different figures. Simple style, easy to wear and take off.
4. The isolation clothes are dry, clean, mildew free, with uniform line marks and reasonable structure.
5. Each piece of the operating garment shall be individually packaged and sealed with analytical bag. Each piece of packaging shall be provided with a certificate of qualification and a manual.
6. Support customized styles and fabrics.
7. The hydrostatic pressure at the key position of impermeability is not less than 1.67kPa (17cm H2O); Moisture permeability: no less than 500 g/ (㎡∙d); Surface moisture resistance is no less than grade 2; The breaking strength is not less than 45N.
8. The product is divided into XS/S/M/L/XL/XXL, with a moQ of 1000 pieces, 100 pieces/box and a gross weight of 0.15g per piece. Support customization, 2 samples can be provided; The production capacity reaches 30,000 pieces/day, and the delivery cycle is short.
9. The product is packaged in independent analytical bags, which can be used once and destroyed after use. It is degradable and environmentally friendly.
10. This product has been sold to the United States, Spain, Pakistan, Philippines and other countries.
This product is used for isolation in operating rooms, wards and test rooms of medical institutions.